Thursday, December 07, 2006

Perhaps the great Knittlesticks blogging drought is over. I have a few posts in the queue that aren't quite done. When I finish them I think they'll post retro-active so it will look like I posted something last week, but didn't. Cool.

A few bulleted things:

  • This guy's letter to the Pork Producers Association cracks me up. So do a bunch of his other letters, but in real life I think this person might exhaust me.

  • What do you think of when you hear the words "Lime Ricky"? Just curious. Would love to hear your thoughts.

  • Got some new shoes to add to my Morenatom collection. This craze was set off by the pair with the circles on the "tongue". It just keeps growing. Can't stop. (oh, wait...I mean won't stop :)
    12-01-060023
    The brown furry pair are the latest.


  • I've been experiementing with homemade yogurt. It's more desserty than breakfasty. More recipe adjustments...
    misc0002

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home