Friday, September 29, 2006

Friday FO!

Really, I have been knitting... small, quick stuff... here's a photo to prove it.


Odessa by Grumperina
Rowen Cashsoft
Knit according to pattern
Models - my dear, sweet patient husband (I have some sucking up to do over this pic) and me

This was such a fun little knit! My gauge on the first stitch of every repeat got a little wonky when I switched to DPs. That same stitch all the way around looks a little loose. Maybe some blocking will help.

This hat is for my pal Jodi. I love it so much I think I'll make one for me too!

I've also been working away on the Red Scarf Project - 24" in, 36" to go...

Next in the queue:
Arianne from Chicknits. I am hoping to find a colorway in Rowan's Kid Classic that I like. Yeah, I think that yarn will be just right.

4 Comments:

Blogger Caroline said...

The Red Scarf Project sounds like a great idea and yours looks beautiful.

8:25 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

Supper Cute! Both hat and that your husband submited to such treatment in the name of knitting.
Also, I've never looked at the chicknits site, supper cute, I want to knit Ribby.
Also noticed that your reading I know why the. . .
Very good, very sad, but inspiring

1:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really love how your Odessa turned out, it's awesome! I wasn't sure whether to try my hands at knitting it or not, but seeing yours certainly inspired me to do so! I also love how your red scarf is coming along - great!

1:28 AM  
Blogger Megan said...

Hey, your Odessa looks good! I like the color. Also, maybe when it's worn, any looseness gets stretched out? Who knows. I've got to get it together and make a decision on whether to finish mine.

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home