Monday, September 11, 2006

The Booty!

When I came home from work today there was a package on my door step from Danielle. YAY! With anticipation I opened the package wondering if it was The Good, The Bad or the Ugly... and I get... The Bad! When I figure out to do with it, I'll be a BAD-ASS knitter! Or maybe a BAD-ASS crochet-er - this could be nice for a crochet pillow for the TV room. Hmmm....


Also included in the package was some warshrag cotton (to feed my habit), some delish hazelnut chocolates (to feed my belly - yum!) and some oh-so-cute stitch markers handmade by Danielle. These I do need - in fact, I'll be putting them to good use very quickly. Thanks Danielle! Thanks Ann and Kay!

The new addition of Knitty is up. Lots of cute stuff - but I'm determined to finish up old projects before diving into new ones!

And finally, a shout out to my colleague Jay's mom, (a kindred crafty spirit) who told her husband she'd like to "get herself a blog". He promptly replied "honey, there's no more room in the garage!" HA!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, I love the goes-around-comes-around-ness of this trade! Very sweet.

And oh yeah, time to look at Knitty again in spite of, well, everything...

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home