Monday, May 08, 2006

Contradictions...


Here's what happens when I start actually hitting the "POST" button... I go and change my mind about things!

Yesterday I found this little gem of a skirt at Ann Taylor Loft and what immediately comes to mind?? A knitted tank top of course! Right after I go and say I don't like summer knits. I scoured my back issues of Vogue knitting and Interweave knits and some of my books but didn't find anything that I thought would look good with my boobage, but then I came across this pattern

Knitty: Soleil and I think its a winner. I've already got the yarn order ready! With my current knitting pace and penchant for not completing projects, I may not get to wear this outfit until late this year, but since Seattle summers don't start until the middle of July, I'll surely get there!

Now that I've got a whopping three whole posts up, I'm already dissatisfied wtih the layout of this blog. I need to spend a little time figuring out how to put together archives, links, etc. to get this this thing smokin'!

ciao,
w.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home